Follow our simple 10 step guide, to set up and use your hearing aids;
- Download the Widex My Sound app by clicking the link below. This will be used to pair your hearing aids to your phone and allow me to assist remotely with any aftercare.
- Upon receiving the hearing aids, you will find the instruction booklets inside the box. Take your time to read through these to gain a better understanding of your new hearing solution.
- For your convenience, the right earpiece is marked with Red, and the left with Blue.
- Your hearing aids are programmed and charged ready for you to wear straight away. The receiver and dome is also connected ready.
- Open the Signia app on your phone and follow the step by step guide to connect them to your phone, before you wear them.
- Watch this video on how to insert the dome and wear your hearing aids.
- It's crucial to wear your hearing aids all day throughout the day, even in quiet environments. This helps your brain adapt to and process sounds effectively, contributing to an overall improved experience.
- In the evening, remove the hearing aids and place them in the charger overnight as seen here. They will automatically turn off and charge, When you wake up or after your morning routine, take them out of the charger, and they will automatically turn on then securely place them in your ears.
- To ensure the hearing aids are set up optimally and you are getting the full benefits available, we suggest you schedule a call with our audiologists at a convenient time after 2 to 3 days of wearing your hearing aids.
- Have a look at our Hearing Aid Insurance page, and consider if you require cover for your hearing aids to ensure you are fully protected should the worse happen. Our Hearing Aid Insurance page can be found here.
Widex Youtube Channel
For Widex information and support videos click here.
More control - More insights
With Widex MySound™ 2.0, we’ve added compression to the list of parameters that you can control. This means that you can now create programmes that adjust both the equalizer and compression in a way that suits your need and situation – delivering an even more truly personalised hearing experience.
Made for You
Simply by selecting the most relevant activity and listening intent, our AI instantly presents you with a recommended sound profile based on the way thousands of other users preferred to hear in a similar situation.
Made by You - Now even faster
The AI system guides you to a better sound through a series of comparisons. This allows you to tailor the sound to your exact taste.
Because our calculations now run in the cloud, the ‘Made By You’ process is now faster than ever. This means you have access to high-speed computations, whether you have the newest smartphone or an old model.