Follow our simple 10 step guide, to set up and use your hearing aids;
- Download the Signia app by clicking the link below. This will be used to pair your hearing aids to your phone and allow me to assist remotely with any aftercare.
- Upon receiving the hearing aids, you will find the instruction booklets inside the box. Take your time to read through these to gain a better understanding of your new hearing solution.
- For your convenience, the right earpiece is marked with Red, and the left with Blue.
- Your hearing aids are programmed and charged ready for you to wear straight away. The receiver and dome is also connected ready.
- Open the Signia app on your phone and follow the step by step guide to connect them to your phone, before you wear them.
- Watch this video on how to insert the dome and wear your hearing aids.
- It's crucial to wear your hearing aids all day throughout the day, even in quiet environments. This helps your brain adapt to and process sounds effectively, contributing to an overall improved experience.
- In the evening, remove the hearing aids and place them in the charger overnight as seen here. They will automatically turn off and charge, When you wake up or after your morning routine, take them out of the charger, and they will automatically turn on then securely place them in your ears.
- To ensure the hearing aids are set up optimally and you are getting the full benefits available, we suggest you schedule a call with our audiologists at a convenient time after 2 to 3 days of wearing your hearing aids.
- Have a look at our Hearing Aid Insurance page, and consider if you require cover for your hearing aids to ensure you are fully protected should the worse happen. Our Hearing Aid Insurance page can be found here.
Signia Youtube Channel
For Signia information and support videos click here.
The Signia Assistant within the app is your personal listening Artificial Intelligence that can learn your preferences and settings to deliver a unique experience.
Control the volume and adjust the balance of the sounds your hearing aids pick up. Constantly monitor the battery level of both your hearing aids. So, you know when you need to place it back in its charging case.
The directional hearing function works in 360 degrees and lets you focus on sounds coming from a specific direction. If someone on your right side is talking to you, simply select the appropriate option on the screen and your Signia hearing aids will reduce the background noise in order to hear that person more clearly.
Connect and Stream
The Signia App acts as a remote for accessories allowing you to control the volume of, and manage, the devices you are connected to.
Ask your hearing care professional questions about your devices, provide feedback on your listening experience and troubleshoot any problems you may be having - all through video, voice or text chat.