Follow our simple 10 step guide, to set up and use your hearing aids;
- Download the Resound Smart 3D app by clicking the link below. This will be used to pair your hearing aids to your phone and allow me to assist remotely with any aftercare.
- Upon receiving the hearing aids, you will find the instruction booklets inside the box. Take your time to read through these to gain a better understanding of your new hearing solution.
- For your convenience, the right earpiece is marked with Red, and the left with Blue.
- Your hearing aids are programmed and charged ready for you to wear straight away. The receiver and dome is also connected ready.
- Open the Signia app on your phone and follow the step by step guide to connect them to your phone, before you wear them.
- Watch this video on how to insert the dome and wear your hearing aids.
- It's crucial to wear your hearing aids all day throughout the day, even in quiet environments. This helps your brain adapt to and process sounds effectively, contributing to an overall improved experience.
- In the evening, remove the hearing aids and place them in the charger overnight as seen here. They will automatically turn off and charge, When you wake up or after your morning routine, take them out of the charger, and they will automatically turn on then securely place them in your ears.
- To ensure the hearing aids are set up optimally and you are getting the full benefits available, we suggest you schedule a call with our audiologists at a convenient time after 2 to 3 days of wearing your hearing aids.
- Have a look at our Hearing Aid Insurance page, and consider if you require cover for your hearing aids to ensure you are fully protected should the worse happen. Our Hearing Aid Insurance page can be found here.
GN Resound Youtube Channel
For Resound information and support videos click here.
GN Resound Smart 3D
Easy Control & Battery Monitoring
Control numerous aspects of your ReSound hearing aids, make quick adjustments to volume and balance levels and track your lost hearing aids in case you leave them behind. The app will also display the current battery levels of your devices so you know when they need to be charged.
Tinnitus Management with the ReSound Relief App
The ReSound app offers a range of background noises from white noise to nature sounds to help combat the effects of Tinnitus. The app allows you to layer up to 5 different sounds together to create your perfect Tinnitus relief environment.
ReSound assist allows your hearing care professional to remotely fine-tune your hearing aids and provide assistance when you can’t physically meet.